Chaga is a type of parasitic fungus that feeds on birch trees in the hardwood forests of the Northern Hemisphere, and thrives in colder climates. This popular mushroom is rock hard, mostly black in color and looks like burned charcoal from the outside due to an extremely high concentration of melanin. It is however recognizable by the orange tissue on the inside. Chaga is a slow grower and takes 3 to 5 years to fully form.
Crowned as the King of Medicinal Mushrooms, this mass of mycelium has incredible health benefits. It contains many nutrients, such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium and copper, which provide anti-aging properties and stabilizes symptoms of cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar. It is also one of the few food sources that contains Vitamin D. The mushroom reduces inflammation in the body and boosts the immune system due to the presence of Beta-D-Glucans, a water soluble compound found within the cell walls of the mushroom. Chaga is especially known for its anti-cancer properties, protecting against and fighting off various forms of cancer. Our Chaga is organic, wildcrafted, detected on metal and sourced from the forests in China.
Chaga mushrooms are safe and legal to consume. Unlike “shrooms,” they don’t contain psilocybin; they won’t get you high or cause any psychoactive effects.
Benefits of Chaga:
• contains Vitamin D
• powerful antioxidant
• stimulates and regulates the immune system
• reduces inflammation in the body
• protects cellular DNA from damaged caused by free-radicals
• normalizes blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels
• helps with ulcers and gastritis
• suitable for bacterial and viral infections
• contains a high concentration of melanin
• reduces risk of heart disease
• delays signs of aging
• increases energy
• promotes healthy digestion
• protects and fights against certain types of cancer
• rich in a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, including: iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, copper, manganese, selenium, potassium, amino acids, fiber, vitamin D and B-complex vitamins
Organic Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus Obliquus)
Amount of capsules per bag:
90 vegetarian capsules
How to use:
Take 1-3 capsules daily
Chaga starts working after 4 to 10 days of executive use. We advise you to take the recommended dosage of capsules daily for one package long to gain its full health benefits.
Store tightly closed, dry, cool and out of reach of children.
Each bag is carefully handmade with love.
*Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and people with a known medical condition should consult a doctor or physician before use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.