The Parasite Cleanse cleanses the body of parasites. A parasite is any organism that feeds off another organism. They come in many different shapes and sizes, causing a wide range of problems. Human parasites are divided into endoparasites and ectoparasites. Endoparasites cause infection inside the body. They may be either intercellular, inhabiting spaces in the host’s body or intracellular, inhabiting cells in the host’s body. Ectoparasites live on the body surface of the host and cause infection superficially within the skin.
We recommend doing a Parasite Cleanse once a year.
Signs that you may have parasites:
• constipation, diarrhea, gas or bloating
• chronic, unexplained nausea, often accompanied by vomiting
• skin problems such as rashes, rosacea or eczema
• food allergies and food sensitivities
• joint pain and aching muscles
• fatigue, mood swings, depression or frequent feelings of indifference
• sleep problems such as trouble sleeping, waking up multiple times during the night or grinding your teeth during sleep
• no satisfaction or fullness after a meal
• sugar cravings
• memory problems
Black walnut hull (juglans nigra)
Wormwood (artemisia absinthium)
Cloves (syzygium aromaticum)
Included in the Parasite Cleanse:
• 1x 35 organic black walnut hull capsules
• 1x 100 organic wormwood capsules
• 1x 100 organic cloves capsules
• information flyer
• schedule of the cleanse
The intake schedule of the parasite cleanse lasts 2 weeks with a maintenance program of 4 weeks. During the parasite cleanse one can continue to eat. It is important to drink at least 2 liters of spring water daily. While doing the cleanse, make sure your bowels are working properly and you have stools at least 1-2 times a day. We recommend doing our Colon Cleanse first before starting the Parasite Cleanse. If you forget to take the capsules, do not restart, but continue to follow the schedule.
Store tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature and out of reach of children.
Do not consume if you have a nut allergy. Do not use the herbs for more than two consecutive weeks at a time. The herbs should not be combined with meat, dairy products, yeast, unnatural sugar and alcohol. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 and people with a known medical condition should consult a doctor or physician before use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Order process was smooth N quick. Excited for trying these!